We Value Your Safety
Dear Valued Guests,
On behalf of myself and the entire Sew St. Louis family, we pray that you and your loved are staying safe during these perilous times. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about many unexpected challenges across our nation. But, we want you to know that we at Sew St. Louis are committed to your safety and well-being.
We would first like to thank you for your trust and support in allowing us to service you. For nearly 10 years, we have been committed to providing you with quality service in a professional atmosphere, and that has not changed!
However, as we are continuously adapting to the "new normal," and with your safety as a top priority, we have made some changes regarding the ways in which we service you. We closely monitor the state and local government health guidelines, and do our best to ensure that we adhere to all safety protocols.
We are committed to making you feel as comfortable as possible in our salon. So, in addition to all state and local government mandated precautionary procedures, we are also taking the following extra steps to ensure that we are doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy salon experience:
- Cleaning and sanitizing performed in between each client and more frequently for high-traffic areas
- Masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times while on salon premises. If you do not have one, one can be purchased from us.
- Closely monitoring health and wellness of all team members
- Hand-washing upon entry is required.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for all guests and staff members
- All clients must book an appointment in advance as walk-ins are currently not permitted
- Clients must call upon arrival
- No extra guests are permitted for any reason
- Waiting area seating has been limited to accommodate social distancing
- Allowing curbside pickup of hair orders of those not being serviced in our salon
As we all continue to navigate these unpredictable times, we will be here to support you along the way. Thank you for your continued support over the past 10 years. Please be aware that appointments are currently limited, and booking 1-2 weeks in advance is advised.
Get on our email list to stay up-to-date, and we look forward to servicing you soon!